UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I know an older couple who have been here since 2004 they…

Customer Question
I know an older...

I know an older couple who have been here since 2004 they entered the UK illegally and having spent so much time here they would like to become legal and feel free and not worry about being deported back home

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I haven't filed any paper work

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have Apole

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They are from Albania

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
9/17/2017
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
frantzgregory

The couple's full circumstances I.e family and private life in the UK will need to be know to determine what option if any is best for the couple.

Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 12 months ago

Do you still need support?