UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My son was arrested yesterday morning I just rang Maidenhead…

Customer Question
My son was arrested yesterday...
My son was arrested yesterday morning I just rang Maidenhead police station they said he was taken to court this morning but they can't tell me what happened in court so I don't know where my son is now he's still hasn't come home yet.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
9/16/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you know what he was charged with?

Did they tell you whether he had a duty Solicitor?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He's been arrested for a bike burglary he's name is***** he's 33 would like to no I've he's locked up or not thanks

Ok - you need to ask them whether he had a duty Solicitor. He will have I imagine in Court.

You can then contact that duty Solicitor to find out what happened.

If he went to Court today I am sure he would have applied for bail - if he is not back, I assume this was refused.

But speak to the Police and ask who his duty Solicitor was.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've got a solicitor I phoned her and she phoned them because he has to have a responsible adult with him because he's bi polar and under the mental health

Yes but you need to ask the Police who was HIS duty in Court

Does that clarify?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
His solicitor name is ***** ***** west Drayton Middlesex Lesley ***** *****.

We are an online only service, so I cant contact them for you.

But if you call 01895 449 288 - they should have an out of hours service.

Does that clarify?