UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am trying to reclaim property, cash, personal property etc…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reclaim property, cash, personal property etc from GE offices based in Paris. All documentation shows logos of GE Money and GE Home lending and all enquiries of GE appear are refered to Target Group in UK. I have persued this enquiry for several yeras

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have referred the matter to GE complaints dept who are apparently not able to get reply from Target Group who state that the Paris Address is not that of address in UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My account with GE was in order and I have copies of statement and masses of letters and emails. The value of property taken aand personal possessions which includes my car and even my clothing exceeds £500,000

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Solicitor: JG_Legal, Barrister replied 11 months ago
JG_Legal
JG_Legal, Barrister

Hello, I'm a barrister, I can probably help with this. I just need some more information. You say property was taken, was it taken by court bailiffs to settle a judgement debt?