UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am in dispute with a company who stopped advertising my…

Customer Question
I am in dispute...

I am in dispute with a company who stopped advertising my holiday letting business. They own the land, I own the Lodge and pay them to advertise. They asked to put in a new shower, replace my suite. Both done, Now they don't like my suite, and want other changes. Hope this makes sense. Alan Rigby

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

No action, I want my lodge back online.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Small items to make my Lodge unique go missing regularly. I have reported this, and some return to go missing again. This is a minor point. I suppose an outcome could be to get an injunction to force them to advertise.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
9/14/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello Alan my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you have any form of signed contract with them?