How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex signed a for of undertaking so that we could get a

Customer Question

My ex signed a for of undertaking so that we could get a relocation grant back in 2000. We lived together and my name wasnt on the deeds of the house. When we got the money from the company my name was to go on the deed but she never did it. Has she committed fraud as she said i was part of the mortgage. She says she never signed it but she had to so we could get the money. We fulfilled the criteria and got paid to relocate
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: 2 houses involved we were meant to sell the first hse where my name wasnt on the deeds but we rented it out. She had her name on the deeds of the 2nd hse. Now we split up xhe wants all hse 1 and half hse 2
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have i got a case
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 month ago.

Was it agreed between the two of you that the two houses would be owned jointly?