UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My ex signed a for of undertaking so that we could get a…

Customer Question
My ex signed a...

My ex signed a for of undertaking so that we could get a relocation grant back in 2000. We lived together and my name wasnt on the deeds of the house. When we got the money from the company my name was to go on the deed but she never did it. Has she committed fraud as she said i was part of the mortgage. She says she never signed it but she had to so we could get the money. We fulfilled the criteria and got paid to relocate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ah...uk

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

2 houses involved we were meant to sell the first hse where my name wasnt on the deeds but we rented it out. She had her name on the deeds of the 2nd hse. Now we split up xhe wants all hse 1 and half hse 2

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have i got a case

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
9/12/2017
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 11 months ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate

Was it agreed between the two of you that the two houses would be owned jointly?