Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

A friend of mine ahas been charged with attempt to supply.

Customer Question

A friend of mine ahas been charged with attempt to supply. They stopped him at a traffic light and asked her to get out of the car she complied but ran. She was caught and arrested and the police found contraband in a garden they have no DNA evidence nor did they take a picture of where they found it. In the car she was driving they found a found, designer clothing and £300 in the arm rest. Due to a previous conviction to which she pleaded guilty they are charging her with intent to supply.
How many weeks before trial do the police have to produce DNA evidence?
As they did not take photographic evidence on what grounds is this evidence liable?
What cases can be used in relation to this case in a defence statement?
Based on theor lack of evidence and inconsistencies in their statements how serious will the judge take them?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Hi - when did this happen dates etc? what was the previous conviction for?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure the date it happened in June, the previous was for conspiracy to sell drugs
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Why did she run?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Because she's on license