UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

On friday, i asked a friend of a friend can i move in for a…

Customer Question
On friday, i asked...

On friday, i asked a friend of a friend can i move in for a week. He said yh thats no problem (over text) so i moved in and less than 2 hours his house was raided by police. Me being in the house they searched me and let me go. I came back later to the house as im living there and police arressted me on suspicion on supply drugd into a prison. Long story short the person is a prison officer and got caught sneaking mobile phones and drugs in a prison. Because i was in the house theyve seized my laptop, car, ipad and phone. I need my laptop for my graphic design which i get paid to do. I have emails of people and deadlins of paid work im suppose to do for them. Is there anyway i can get my laptop back or get compensated for the loss of money??

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not properly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 2 days by:
9/12/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Do you still require assistance with this?

Ive paid