Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

On friday, i asked a friend of a friend can i move in for a

Customer Question

On friday, i asked a friend of a friend can i move in for a week. He said yh thats no problem (over text) so i moved in and less than 2 hours his house was raided by police. Me being in the house they searched me and let me go. I came back later to the house as im living there and police arressted me on suspicion on supply drugd into a prison. Long story short the person is a prison officer and got caught sneaking mobile phones and drugs in a prison. Because i was in the house theyve seized my laptop, car, ipad and phone. I need my laptop for my graphic design which i get paid to do. I have emails of people and deadlins of paid work im suppose to do for them. Is there anyway i can get my laptop back or get compensated for the loss of money??
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not properly
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nah
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 month ago.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Ive paid