UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My ex girlfriend has hacked into my emails Facebook and

Customer Question
My ex girlfriend has...

My ex girlfriend has hacked into my emails Facebook and instagram twice now. Is there any action I can take?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

The first time she apologised and I did nothing but she has done it again last last and threading to share some content. I would like this stopped.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's everything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
9/8/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 11 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi - how has she managed to do this? what are you concerned about please?

Hi I do not know how she gains access but I get notifications stating all my passwords have been changed. She knows lots of my personal details but never had passwords. She refuses to tell me how she gets access.
She has threatened to publish personal emails to family members etc.
All this information she had no right too. Thanks

How do you know it is her?