UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Is there an actual person there I need a fashion lawyer

Customer Question
Hi is there an...

Hi is there an actual person there I need a fashion lawyer asap

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My company is a UK company

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Itwas basically through linkedin

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No proper contract

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
Hi I am still waiting her on a response
This woman was contracted by us and we finished up with her a few months ago.
She is using all of our not yet released product imagery on both her own website and on her Facebook page.
She has not asked permission to do this.
Answered in 4 days by:
9/12/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Do you still require assistance with this?

Hi yes no one has responded and I paid in full

Who owns the copyright to the images that are being used?