UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My 17 year old son has been in a fight with a 14 year old…

Customer Question
My 17 year old...

My 17 year old son has been in a fight with a 14 year old boy. The younger boy was very provocative on social media, and also threw the first punch, but then my son fought back giving the other boy a serious black eye and a broken tooth.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

The other boys parent have now written to us via a lawyer to say they want compensation. UKL UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son was suspended from school for this. The other boy had already been expelled from the same school.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
9/7/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?