Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My husband filed for me to live with him in England. He told

Customer Question

Hi, my husband filed for me to live with him in England. He told me that he bought a house for us outside of London. We had an argument one day and he said that I came to steal his house from his son and that he is going to will it for his son. Is that OK under the law? Can I contest that?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long have you been married/living together?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have been Married from Dec 24, 2017 in Ja. He filed for me and I got her July 12, 2017. We have been living together since. I know no one else here. Just my husband and his children.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Do ou believe that the marriage is at an end or are you just frightened about his threats?