Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I am preparing a for the Small Claims Court, not fast track

I am preparing a bundle for the Small Claims Court, not fast track as the amount is under £10K. I have completed teh index for the bundle and just want to know where the Witness Statement goes. Would it be the first thing listed on the bundle or the final. thank you
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And can you tell me what's been officially filed?
Customer: United Kingdom, Newport Wales
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Claims Notice of Allocation, Court date set for 12 September
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really I just want to make the index bundle work well

I would put the statement first.

This is for 2 reasons. It is the most important document and other documents you have included are likely to have more significance if your statement is read first rather than the other way round.

I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly either accept or rate my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael