UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I served Section 21 for repossession of property to my

Customer Question
I served Section 21...

I served Section 21 for repossession of property to my tennant

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

London now i ewould like to fill in N215 can i sign it myself or dsoes it need to be signed by a thord party?

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

No actions, i prepared Section 21 and it's being delivered to the tennant my question is about N215 can i fill it in and sign it myself?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just how to proceed with N215

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
8/7/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You can sign N215 - that is fine. Just complete the appropriate boxes.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?