How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 4961
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I served Section 21 for repossession of property to my

Customer Question

I served Section 21 for repossession of property to my tennant
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: london now i ewould like to fill in N215 can i sign it myself or dsoes it need to be signed by a thord party?
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: No actions, i prepared Section 21 and it's being delivered to the tennant my question is about N215 can i fill it in and sign it myself?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just how to proceed with N215
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You can sign N215 - that is fine. Just complete the appropriate boxes.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?