UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I have been approached by a group of nurses to rent

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been approached by a group of nurses to rent individual rooms in a property. How do I cover myself legally? what type of tenancy should I use?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Lancashire England

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am trying to negotiate with the agency they work for. I don't know how serviced accommodation is protected legally and if this is the route I should go down.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
8/4/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How many different people will there be?