UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Iam looking for work permit for Uk, iam from india, i have 8…

Customer Question
Hi iam looking for...

Hi iam looking for work permit for Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Iam from india

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I have 8 years exp in it sector as java developer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to work in uk . bcz my sister is working uk how much it cost? what is the procedure

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
8/5/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 11 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

Do you still require assistance with this?