How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam looking for work permit for Uk, iam from india, i have 8

Customer Question

Hi iam looking for work permit for Uk
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: iam from india
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: i have 8 years exp in it sector as java developer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to work in uk . bcz my sister is working uk how much it cost? what is the procedure
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  INC replied 2 months ago.


Do you still require assistance with this?