How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nick H Your Own Question
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 115
Experience:  Ten year qualified Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Nick H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

U.K) I have win the civil court case against a person on

Customer Question

U.K) I have win the civil court case against a person on 14thSept2016 and he had not paid my money even after Court dead line date 29 sept2016, contrary to that to avoid other action person has transfer his two property to his wife name in One pound.Now I had got freezing order on this twoproperties .now what action I can take to recover my money. I want more information on answer given before.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Nick H replied 2 months ago.

Hello again

The next step is to get the bailiffs involved.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you can take money from my card now
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can we go for phone call