UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I just wanted to know if a custome is rude to an employee…

Customer Question
Hi I just wanted...

Hi I just wanted to know if a custome is rude to an employee can he refuse to serve them

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

No its just a general question

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Part time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
I just added tge card detail
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long has this employee worked there for and is there a workplace policy that deals with such situations?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has this employee worked there for and is there a workplace policy that deals with such situations?