How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was left a share of my fathers home but he provided his

Customer Question

Hi - I was left a share of my fathers home but he provided his wife could continue to live there until she died . How do I protect this interest so that she cannot perform equity release. She is also named on title deeds.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who is the Executor of the Will?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Myself and my father's wife
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

What is the exact wording of the gift to you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
HI - I have attached a copy of the will - I am referred to as Simon ***** *****