Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I leased a van in 2004 on a three year lease at the end of

Customer Question

I leased a van in 2004 on a three year lease at the end of that leased I arranged with the lease company to pay a further three years which at the end the van would be mine. all was fine I paid all invoices sent to me where paid.At the end of the three years the invoices stopped. Now 7 years later I have received several invoices in a period of 4 weeks for £135.00 for each year since the end of the second period. I have had no contact from lease company since the last invoice of the second period. I no longer have any paperwork for this period.I was also made bankrupt over3 years ago and thru van has long since gone
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: no
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: do I have to pay these invoices as it has taken them sevev years to send them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

To be clear they are charging you from 2010 until now?