UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I leased a van in 2004 on a three year lease at the end of…

Customer Question
I leased a van...

I leased a van in 2004 on a three year lease at the end of that leased I arranged with the lease company to pay a further three years which at the end the van would be mine. all was fine I paid all invoices sent to me where paid.At the end of the three years the invoices stopped. Now 7 years later I have received several invoices in a period of 4 weeks for £135.00 for each year since the end of the second period. I have had no contact from lease company since the last invoice of the second period. I no longer have any paperwork for this period.I was also made bankrupt over3 years ago and thru van has long since gone

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

Do I have to pay these invoices as it has taken them sevev years to send them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
7/30/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

To be clear they are charging you from 2010 until now?