UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My friend marriedin tunisa last feb 2016 he has now divorse…

Customer Question
My friend marriedin tunisa...

My friend marriedin tunisa last feb 2016 he has now divorse her saying it was a mistake ,he told her they had ot sign divorce papers 7 times before divorce ,then said the law had changed in march this year and he did not know ,i think he is lying please advides

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hammermet tunisia

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

He got her to sign a dovorce paper in april telling her its ok we have to do this 7 times before we are divorced now he tells her he didnt mean to do it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Has the law changed in march in your country on divorce

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 2 days by:
8/1/2017
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago
James Mather

Could you explain the situation here a little more please?