UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I was wanting to opt out of maritine law and reclaiming my…

Customer Question
I was wanting to...

I was wanting to opt out of maritine law and reclaiming my living body. Under martine law the birth cert persumes lost at sea thanks to the c'est tai ce act 1666 and therefore be only subject to civil law.

Lawyer's Assistant: What country are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

England

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet as only just researched.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Law
7/29/2017
Solicitor: Nick H, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor

Hello

Intriguing. I have no idea what you wanting to claim.

You haven't answered. Am i too pay for that?
You know very well just what this law implies SLAVERY to all entites unaware of this law. Maybe you are playing ignorant as you are sworn to acts (acting) & tricky by oath to the bar. Your salvation depends on it also is it was predicted in the end of days in the bible & therefore you are a sevant of Satan (Saturn) anyhow. If you are ignorantly innocent then do your homework as its not too late. Whats the rest of this incarnation to be doomed to many, many lifetimes in Karma locol.
By skipping the question please refund me.
I shall deal with it myself as i represent a higher position in law under the authority of God the Creator & will not be sublect to acts & statures (not law) which cause misery by using tricky and Satanism.
Can you tell me as to why that you have charged me £35 for a one £5 answer?

Hello

Ah yes - of course.

I will opt out and allow a more specific expert to help you.

Thankyou Nick & sorry for the brashness as i thought i wasn't being answered yet charged.
Hi you charged me £35! Yet i have not even received one answer as yet?
Nick H
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor