UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I as the defendant sucessfully obtained a summary Judgement…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** the defendant sucessfully obtained a summary Judgement on the scope of our partnership, which was being disputed, by the other partner. This was on 30.6.17. The sealed order was not agreed and served until weeks later. On the 25.7.17 I have been informed that the claimant has filled an appeal against he order but concentrating on the costs which were due today. What is the time limit for appeal. This was heard by a master in he chancery court London...

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the charges? What's the current status of the case?

Basically that the Master did not understand the claimants case and the claimant produced no evidence that there had been any variation to the written signed, by both parties, partnership agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The order from the hearing and now the application for permission to appeal received today filled on 25.07.17

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really I don't the Claimant has any grounds for appeal but wants to delay paying the costs he was ordered to pay

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Law
7/28/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve?