Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Thank you, I as the defendant sucessfully obtained a summary

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** the defendant sucessfully obtained a summary Judgement on the scope of our partnership, which was being disputed, by the other partner. This was on 30.6.17. The sealed order was not agreed and served until weeks later. On the 25.7.17 I have been informed that the claimant has filled an appeal against he order but concentrating on the costs which were due today. What is the time limit for appeal. This was heard by a master in he chancery court London...
JA: What are the charges? What's the current status of the case?
Customer: Basically that the Master did not understand the claimants case and the claimant produced no evidence that there had been any variation to the written signed, by both parties, partnership agreement
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The order from the hearing and now the application for permission to appeal received today filled on 25.07.17
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really I don't the Claimant has any grounds for appeal but wants to delay paying the costs he was ordered to pay
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve?