How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife is trying to get the non molestation order

Customer Question

My ex wife is trying to get the non molestation order against her discharged. What do I do?
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: Uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: My ex has been abusive to our 14 year old son who has now come to live with me. I want the non molestation order to stay in place
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My ex has 3 other children who have been violent towards me and bullied my son. I am concerned for his safety and my own. She has given her reasons for discharge as that she has never bullied me.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 3 months ago.

Well the court will have to hear her evidence for having the Non Mol discharged. If she has been abusive to you and your son then it is mostly likely that the court will allow it to continue. That would seem to protect the situation.