Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Only for jo c. kingdom, england question I went to a

Customer Question

only for jo c.this is United kingdom, england questionI went to a prehearing, I asked many question to the defendant, but in te prehearing only was the barrister of the defendant, she asked me many questions, moving many pages in the bundle. I could not answer all ofthem, many of those questions need to lookfor information, in email I sent, email they sent me, or even asking a solicitor. I feel it was not fair, because I believe in the time of a prehearing there were not enough time to answer all that, and they should ave given in written. the barrister said she dont need to answer the written questions I asked if the judge dont say so. THE FACT IS IN THAT TIME IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE UNSWER THOSE QUESTIONS SHE ASKED ME, AND NOBODY ANSWERED THE QUESTION I MADE IN WRITTEN, even no one of the part of the defendant came to the prehearing.
2. previously I said I need a interpreter spanish english. there were not interpreter. can I cancel for all this the pre hearing ?3. and in my claim I say discrimination for race, but in the claim I just wrote that another person who was injured as me got 8 months full payment and I got only 2, but there were many more, later I sent an email with an attached document saying all the cases of racism, the judge said those are not into this claim because I did not write them when I did the claim. is that correct. can I still amend it. thanks
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
will you donnt answer me?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

I am perfectly happy to answer for this price but can you summarise your question into one short paragraph?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
1. I asked previously for spanish translator, there was no translator.
2. I asked questions in writing to the defendant the defendant did not answer any of the questions
3. In the prehearing, the barrister said many questions, moving pages ahead, back, speaking very fast, I understood half, and making many questions, any of her questions would need check previous email, information, documentation, consulting solicitors, then in that few time it was impossible answer the many question of barrister.
4. judge said most of my claim will be stroke out but in that circustances I feel unfair.
5. I did a claim for discrimination for racism and in the claim I just give one example, that other person got 8 months and they pay me only 3 months full payment, but later by email i added more cases of racism, and the judge did not accept thathope you like more in this way
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can I still amend the case for racism ? can I invalidate in any way the prehearing , because there was not translator, and impossible answer those many questions of the barrister due it is necessary look for information and documentation ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
jo c. what do you mean to put it shorter, if shorter I can´t explain you. why did you refer to a new solicitor ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
wht do you leave this question jo C. it is only if i can still amend and if I can do something because I had not translator, but I have to explain, if I put shorter yoou will not understand.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Sorry but this isn't my area.

I will opt out.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hmmm it is your area, it is employment. it is just say if because there were not translator, can i say the prehearing is not good, or if i can amend the problem of race discrimination. it is your area