Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My face got during waxing in salone i want to sue them or

Customer Question

hi my face got burnt during waxing in salone i want to sue them or ask for money all of them are vietnamiese and dont accept cards which i found weird
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: its in uk
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: yes i told them i will my lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they got scared
Category: UK Law
Expert:  DMWEsq replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
okay but my phone umber is british
Expert:  DMWEsq replied 4 months ago.

Understood. It looks like the system routed you improperly. Let me opt out so our moderators can put you in the UK forum.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much do you want to claim?