Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I, i am in India ... I need to travel to USA with a

Customer Question

Hi!!! I
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: i am in India ... I need to travel to USA with a conditional discharge ... I hv a valid visa but am concerned
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Action ... where ?? Sorry am not clear with the question
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a valid tourist visa but in 2015 I was arrested and cleared with a conditional discharge as no history of any crime ... by paying $ 120 & 3 days of community service
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have also applied for my 13 year old twins' visas as it had expired. I did go for an interview but not sure what will be the outcome ...
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, was it a conditional discharge or was it Community Service? It cant be both.