Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I used claim4you for a ppi claim, on the 6th of april I had

Customer Question

good afternoon, I used claim4you for a ppi claim , on the 6th of april I had money put into my account, today I received a call from the claims company saying they are sending me a invoice, I haven't received any notification that I would be paid only when I checked my balance , my question is do I have to pay them ? thank you
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: only that the bank has paid me and claims4you hadn't notified me that they were successful and how much I will be recieving
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: im ready now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that please
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Have you contacted the bank to see why they paid you out? Was it as a result of the PPI claims company?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
on my statement it just says PPI redress account, the annoying thing I find that the ppi company has waited this long to tell me they want payment as I told them I assumed they took their money and what was paid to me was mine, they never sent me any letter saying we have won your case and you will receive xx amount