UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am in the UK, I am allegedly witnessed row handling a

Customer Question
For Ben Jones" Lawyer's...

For Ben Jones"

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

I am in the UK

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

I am allegedly witnessed row handling a resident,picture on his righ back hand has been taken,but he has an old bruises on the both of his hands.I only try to moove his right hand away from the edge of the dining table,becuase he was pushing himself backward,i think i am did not bruise his hand ,but the picture they took will show bruise,wich is an old one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wiil be a meeting to discuss my recollection of this event and i dont know how to deal if there is not any previous notices reporting appears of bruises.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
4/2/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What specific queries do you have about this please?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What specific queries do you have about this please?