UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Department of Works and Pension leaflet refers to widow's…

Customer Question
Department of Works and Pension...
Department of Works and Pension leaflet refers to widow's benefit and bereavement benefits. My wife died 8 January, 2012. Since I receive monthly payment from the LPFA Pennsion payroll but nothing from Works and Pension. would you explain why nothing came form Works and Pension please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
2/3/2017
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago
James Mather

Good morning. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with is today.

Is the situation that you didn’t claim this within 12 months (because you were not aware that you needed to make the claim and perhaps thought it would live automatically) and they are now saying you are out of time to pay? If not, what has happened?

What is LPFA?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LPFA means_
London Pension Funnd Authority
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago

Is the situation that you didn’t claim this within 12 months (because you were not aware that you needed to make the claim and perhaps thought it would live automatically) and they are now saying you are out of time to pay? If not, what has happened

Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago

Is the situation that you didn’t claim this within 12 months (because you were not aware that you needed to make the claim and perhaps thought it would arrive automatically) and they are now saying you are out of time to pay? If not, what has happened