How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 6851
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a uk citizen I have been back to the uk for almost 3

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I am a uk citizen I have been back to the uk for almost 3 years now , do I still have treaty rights ?
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: British
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I lived in Spain for a long time and I have been back now for almost 3 years now . My question is that if I still have treaty rights or not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just because I need to apply for a visa family visa for my boyfriend that is linked to that
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 6 months ago.

Nothing has changed yet as the UK has not yet given notice under Article 50 of their intention to leave.

When that will happen is difficult to determine because the issue has to be debated in Parliament.

So for the near future it is all the same as it was.

I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly rate my answer before leaving the site so that I get credit for my time.

Best wishes