How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nick H Your Own Question
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 110
Experience:  Ten year qualified Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Nick H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I am being harassed by a man online, on the

Customer Question

Second opinion] I am being harassed by a man online, on the phone and he has sent things to my homeJA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: i am in the ukJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: nothing yetJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: what can they do to help me
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Nick H replied 6 months ago.

Hello - Harassment is a crime.

Contact the police as soon as possible. This is a potentially dangerous situation and they need to know.

If you know who the person is and have evidence they can arrest him.