How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9605
Experience:  30 years in General Practice
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to marry A Filipina out in the Philippines and need

Customer Question

I want to marry A Filipina out in the Philippines and need to know what documentation is required. I have been divorced twice in the past
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: she is in the province Kapatagan Lanao del Norte
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I have just requested from the courts copies of my Decree Absoutes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 8 months ago.

As the government have already produced this website which answers this common question, I can probably do no better than send you the link and then, if you have any questions arising from that, having read it, I would be happy to deal with them individually.

It also contains a checklist in the affidavit that you would need in respect of marital status which any solicitor will swear for you for a fixed fee of £5

Can I clarify anything for you? Please rate the service positive 5 stars/ smiley face.

It’s the process by which experts get paid credit.

The thread will stay open and we can still exchange emails.

Best wishes.