How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother has been falsely accused of domestic violence by

Customer Question

My brother has been falsely accused of domestic violence by an ex, I jus wanted to know what type of evidence I should be aqquiring
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Im in the UK London
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: he has been arrested twice, the second time being a result of her claiming he is continuously calling her on private number She has made statements
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure what else to mention
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have the Police become involved and has he been interviewed?