How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My es partner who harrases me daily has now got my 5 year

Customer Question

My es partner who harrases me daily has now got my 5 year old daughter swearing and abusing me down the phone,I see my daughter regular but today her mum over step the line,I did record the calls.what can I do as I'm at my wits end after 5 years solid abuse
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Well I'm allowed
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I'm allowed to see child but it's when the mum wants and she basically changes her mind like traffic lights but I'm abused virtually daily with just garbage but today with my baby is just to much to take
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is the pattern of your ocntact with the child?

What did the child say?