How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nick H Your Own Question
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 115
Experience:  Ten year qualified Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Nick H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - I need assistance. I have been grabbed by

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Hello, I need assistance. I have been grabbed by the throat and projected on the ground. It is the thirs time. I know he could go to prison, but I need to know if the sentence is long. I feel ashamed of my situation and I have contradictory feelings. I don't want the father of my son to go to prison
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Devon uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I want him to leave me alone. and stop harrassing me and my child. He never took care of us, and now he is coming , full of revendications of his rights I want hm to go away
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But our child to be able to see him once a year
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Nick H replied 11 months ago.

Hello - you need to go to social services - sorry I know it is hard but this is likely to happen again and your child is most important.

The father of your child will understand in time - Good luck