How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been charged with in possession of criminal property

Customer Question

Hi I have been charged with in possession of criminal property e.g. Unaccounted money's going into account over 6 years production of cannabis and extraction of electricity which Iam deniying
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: U.K.
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Awaiting magistrates end of month been advised to account for 83000 over 6 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this please?