Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My son is being harassed by his ex girlfriends dad saying he

Customer Question

my son is being harassed by his ex girlfriends dad saying he will not have his little girl treated this way the mother has even contacted my mum by phone shouting and screaming down the phone and even come to my home. I am afraid of them they are basically bullying me into being her boyfriend
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Reading berkshire
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I want them to leave me and my family alone I haven't taken any action as I don't know where to go my mum has tried to talk to them but the mother screams at her saying I will not allow me to hurt there daughter because she has been through enough
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have received a text tonight because the daughter finshed the relationship this morning they are saying that I need to stop treating there daughter bad and all that I am doing is replying to text and not being rude they thonk my mum is stop me seeing her because she got pregnant and had an abortion last week they keep changing there mind because the daughter does not want it over. one minute there are telling my mum she should be involved then they are screaming at her to back off. the situation is awful my sister who is 13 is afrID TO STAY IN THE HOUSE ON HER OWN AFTER SCHOOL FOR AN HOUR UNTIL MY MUM COMES HOME
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
WE WOULD LIKE ADVICE ON HOW TO STOP THEM CONTACTING US AND EVEN COMING ANYWHERE NEAR THE HOUSE OR MY FAMILY
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

When did they last make contact?