How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ben, do you know about the law of retained working status to

Customer Question

Hi Ben, do you know about the law of retained working status to get benefits or to get help, in my case for the council to get accommodation . In the beginning they said I need 5 years working without interruption, now they say i need 1 year working without interruption, I said them that´s impossible, and not only that, after 5 years living in U.k I have the same rights than a U.K citizen. these people lie again and again to dont help foreigners.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am afraid i do mot know the answer to your query so will open this up to everyone else if they can help, thanks