How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received a CCJ for goods not received to my company

Customer Question

Hi I have received a CCJ for goods not received to my company and I wish to challenge the judgement I have an N244 to complete but am a little unclear of what to do
JA: Has anything been prepared or filed so far? Have you consulted an attorney or solicitor?
Customer: No not yet
JA: What is your ideal outcome in this matter?
Customer: I would like for the CCJ to be removed as I have not received the goods I have treid to speak to the claimant however they are avoiding me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today?