UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Can you please answer my questions that's all I need to

Customer Question
Can you please answer my...
Can you please answer my questions that's all I need to clarify?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello!!
11/1/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 1 year ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

what is your question please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay i met a girl in the british army she asking me to fill some forms out eg
Leave for request form and leave request form with details first form was instuction for leave request? Through the british army i have to sign and fill out forms and now asking for $1260 to pay request necessary charges as she cant get money out of her account due to her location, is this a acam? The forms look real and i have mates that serve in the army and think it could be a scam? I meet her on a dating site pof and have been communicating through emails and on a app called whatsapp? I just want to make sure? And we got engaged on line? Is it a scam or for real?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you resond please

Sorry, not my area.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well f..you
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 35 years.

This is undoubtedly a scam. The UK military do not charge service men or women for taking leave and this is what is called a Romance Scam

Details here

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-romance-scams

I am so very sorry to have to tell you this

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer