How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 3980
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a professional photographer with a wedding photography

Customer Question

I am a professional photographer with a wedding photography complaint. Although she has no grounds to be refunded she has been particularly nasty and I wish now to refud her. On the basis that is the end of it. But I do not know how to word it so that she can not keep on asking for more afterwards?
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: Scotland, UK. August 2016
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: Just e mails and phone calls complaining of everything possible in her wedding photos. Outcome would be to give her the money back and have no dealings again with her
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You need to say in the letter that payment is 'in full and final settlement'.

That means if she accepts payment no more can be claimed.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?