How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9142
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I sue local authority ( Devon Social Services ) for

Customer Question

Hello, How can I sue local authority ( Devon Social Services ) for malpractice and lying reports which led me to lose kids ? the judge didn't look at hard evidences ( secret audio records ) that prove they lie ? it was infamous judge Tyzack
JA: What medical records or other evidence do you have?
Customer: I succumbed to severe depression and suffering which led me to sickness , I'm told it started as psychsomatic
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: i made official complaint about this social worker, the local authority didn't follow their own procedure on complaints and didn't reply for 6 months, i then called LGO, the local authority then replied they had stage 1 investigation, no findings, i then requested stage 2 , they didi their best to block me from it by bombarding me with fancy letters, at this stage i told them i have audio records, they moved me to stage 2, the report was vey vague, i requested stage 3, they denied by saying go to LGO then. My husband is diagnosed with personality disorder ,yet he has kids, purely because i challenged the system and went against them, local authority targeted me .i haven't seen my kids for over 1year 8 months, no phone talk even
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: currently theres ongoing legal battle (child arrangements) , complex, not moving anywhere
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the children and has the Final care Order been made?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They are now 11 and 7 y.o.The latest order is that my husband has custody.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want my kids back . And I want justice . The local authority should be sued for what they've done . They literally ruined my life and my girls'.
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

So the children live with their father - was this a Report completed by Social Services within Private Law proceedings.

On what basis did they say you should not have them in your care?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Since 1 April , there's a court order that i should have Skype contact every Saturday . Whenever I call, there's never reply . My kids are severely alienated from me. As for your question . The custody order was made by Austrian Judhe who took recommendation from the report of child psychologist that my kids have better connection to their father. Which was absurd thing to say because I was cut off from my kids all together . While he, despite ongoing legal battle after Hague convention , had full access to my kids . While they sat to care home in Vienna . To this day noone can comprehend what's going on. Bwicase I won Hague convention with judge Mostyn in London. He made return order .But when my kids landed in Vienna they were taken to police and then carehome .
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.


So which country do the children currently live in?