How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9141
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No im just looking over this thing i wrote on the net when

Customer Question

no im just looking over this thing i wrote on the net when my son was 6 , hes 14 now and his dad doesn't let me see him at all
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I work for the courts so can't do anything he got an injunction against me years ago saying i was violent when in fact he was and had a criminal record I didnt get his record on time for the court case so when they gave custody to him he was laughing in my face I asked willesden crown court for his violence record but they didnt produce it to me in time now he doesn't even bring my son to me at all and when i phone my son it doesn't connect , its convenient for them always leave me without contact to my son
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my son used to have nothing to eat
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

When did you last see your son?