Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am an overstayer and had applied with my x partner who was

Customer Question

Hi I am an overstayer and had applied with my x partner who was from France but the relationship broke down and I was refused
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: Am in the UK
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: They refused and I left it at that but am in a relationship with a British and we want to get married
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had applied before my x on human rights which they didn't answer so me and my current partner what to know if it's possible for us to get married in or what are my chances when we go and get married back home in my country.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi am waiting
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Is your partner British citizen? How long have you been together? How long have you overstayed and why?