How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

WE sold our house to a man we did not know at the time was a

Customer Question

WE sold our house to a man we did not know at the time was a builder. The [property has a building in the field. In the Deeds we stipulated that it was to be sold as a single dwelling. He has now said that the building in the field he wants to convert into housing. Can he overrule the conditions of the deeds he accepted when he bought the property?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The building is unused. He put up another building in the field to house his horses. The building is in good condition as far as I know. It is a farm building.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I do not think so. I want to stop him before it comes to that stage. He does whant he wants withoutPklanningPosition
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My son (a Police Officer lives in the adjoining property. It is a Barn conversation. This man is already putting a new road way across the field to the property.. All without Planning Permission.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear there is a restriction on the property which says single unit only?