How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32986
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with my ex husbands visa, I was to cancel my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I need help with my ex husbands visa
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I was to cancel my husbands visa because he has used me and my daughter to get his visa
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I have informed the home office but they have only cancelled his spouse visa
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: But he went to court and lied about me abducting my child and taking her to pakistan
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

what is the current situation?