How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got to wite to the court I had a court put on my ex but

Customer Question

I got to wite to the court I had a court put on my ex but now I what it it off I had contact with my ex because his son what to talk to hI'm on the phone so I been phone him but don't no what to put in my number
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Do you mean that there is a restraining non-molestation order against your ex-partner.

Was this your court application or the police?

Are you reconciling or is this just for the purposes of child contact?

What you mean where you say “don’t know what to put in my number”

If we could have the background it would be useful please.