How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend in the UK who I know for years now and he is

Customer Question

Hello,I have a friend in the UK who I know for years now and he is trustworthy. I gave him a small amount of money to invest in his/her work which is freelancing and share the profit 50-50. In the future, more money will be invested and I would like to know what is the best option for both of us so can everybody can grantee his/her rights (e.g. form a company, legal agreement, ... etc) in addition to the best tax setup for me.P.S I am a non-resident and do not live in the UK.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

For now please let me know whether this will be set up as a Limited company?