How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get the Memorandum & Articles of Association of

Customer Question

I need to get the Memorandum & Articles of Association of our company as an electronic document, How do I do this? It was Incorporated in 2009, Roger
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: UK
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: I have looked on line but not seen any appropriate prompts. I need to send it to a grant giving body.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hi, could you give me the name of your Company? Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thames Alive
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hi, many apologies for the delay. I have been able to find the Memo and Articles but won't be able to print them off until tomorrow morning. I could send them by email to you if you are wiling to let me have your address. Kind Regards Al