How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a pub that we do music events in the bank holiday

Customer Question

We have a pub that we do music events in the bank holiday and they finish by 10.45pm and we are going to be served a noise abatement order this mormimg from the council
JA: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?
Customer: We have had no letters from them in the uk
JA: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?
Customer: We have hired an accoustic company to work out what levels etc and had told council we wanted to work woth them but just got told friday night that they have made up there mind
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The events are tribute acts and not live bands
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you below the legal level for your particular council please?